Customer Service Cartage
Local Cartage Company has an immediate opening for a high energy, positive individual with a passion for customer service to join our operations team.
What you'll be doing:
· Answering phones and directing calls
· Monitoring emails to ensure timely responses to our customers
· May assist with vendor & customer communication regarding shipment status or issues
· All relevant documentation, data entry and record keeping
· Strong communication skills, both over the phone and in writing.
· Attention to detail
· Works well under pressure; must be flexible and open to changing priorities and multiple projects
· Effective follow-through on decisions and operational commitments
· Good computer/data entry skills; type 40 WPM; strong familiarity with Gmail.
· Experience in the Cartage industry a +
Why work here:
The biggest benefit is a good work environment in a small, friendly, growing company. At Transmark, you have the opportunity to do and learn a wide variety of tasks, learn many different systems, and work with a great group of individuals
Our Blueprint promise to you:
· Transmark Logistics will provide you an opportunity to learn, grow, and be successful in your career.
· Your input will be heard and considered.
· We will be respectful and honest with you.
· You will be empowered and entrusted to meet customer expectations.
· We will honor our commitments to you
Please send resume to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30k - $34k annually
Please complete the form below